Lecture: Mon, Wed 5:00-6:20 pm, Main Campus Room A223.
- Instructor: Ihor Stasyuk
- Office: Room H351-B
- Phone: 705 474 3450 ext. 4442
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Office hours: Tuesday 3:30-4:30 PM, Thursday 3:30-4:30 PM or by appointment.
"Elementary Differential Equations"
William E. Boyce and Richard C. DiPrima
- Topics: The course will be based on Chapters 1-6 of the textbook.
- Chapter 1, Introduction.
- Chapter 2, First Order Dierential Equations.
- Chapter 3, Second Order Linear Equations.
- Chapter 4, Higher Order Linear Equations.
- Chapter 5, Series of Second Order Linear Equations.
- Chapter 6, The Laplace Transform (if time permits).
Examinations: There will be a nal exam in April and one midterm exam at the end
of February or beginning of March (the date to be announced in class). The midterm and
the final exams will be closed book.
Assignments: There will be several marked home assignments devoted to solving problems
similar to those considered in class. No late assignments will be accepted.
Distribution of marks: